what’s your stream?
August 12, 2023
June 20, 2023
26 June, 2023
• Master conflict resolution and acquire sharp peacebuilding skills
• Dive into the Futures Thinking methodology and creative problem solving
• Collaborate on real projects and deliver actual impact, both locally and internationally
• Grow personally by immersing yourself in diverse cultures and contexts
The objective of this workcamp is to explore the relationship between peace and futures thinking, and how they can be used to address global challenges. This workcamp aims to create a platform for young people from different countries to come together, exchange ideas, and develop practical skills that can help them become active global citizens who promote peace.
• 18-25 years old
• Interested in peacebuilding
• Interested in advocacy